PowerShell Cmdlet Help Editor is the tool that helps you to create and edit XML-based help files for your PowerShell modules and PSSnap-Ins. This project is intended to replace existing project (since it is no longer developed and has breaking issues) created
by Microsoft: Cmdlet Help Editor. I tried to resolve main issues with the existing editor (though, new issues may be added :)).
Since I'm going to support this project, you may expect bug fixes (if any) and new feature addition (if I have a time to implement them). Also, in the
Source Code tab you can explore and download project sources and rewrite as necessary. Editor usage is described in the
- import and export help content to a PowerShell-compatible format;
- edit and review help content in an easy and convenient way;
- use BB-codes for HTML rendering;
- get XML, HTML source (raw) code or formatted HTML view;
- publish help online via MetaWeblog API.
- PowerShell 2.0;
- .NET Framework 4.5
For any questions, please ask them in Discussions tab. To submit a bug, or suggestion, use
Issue Tracker tab.